Table of Contents
As your new Canon Pixma TS3522 printer has wifi built-in, you can connect it wirelessly to all of your electronic devices, including your laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets. You can also print whatever you want from any place with a wireless network, and you may use your smartphone to manage all aspects of your job, study, and home administration.
If you prefer, you may use a USB connection to link the device to a computer instead. Relax about it; whatever method you choose, we will walk you through the process step by step so that you may start printing as soon as possible.
The TS3522 is a printer with multiple functions that provides you with the capability to print as well as scan documents. It provides a solution for wireless printing of a very high caliber.
The Canon TS3522 is simple to install and simple to use once it is installed. You can operate your printer’s features from a tablet or smartphone with wifi access and programs like the Canon Print App.
You can print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, or later devices if they run iOS 7.0 or more upgraded versions and Android devices operating Android 2.3.3 or far upgraded versions while using the Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY app. Your printer has to be connected to the same operational system, one that supports wireless 802.22 b/g/n/ac/ad connectivity.
Or, as it’s suitable with Chromebook devices, Mac AirPrint, and Android Morphia, Canon Pixma printers allow users simply to connect and print wirelessly using the integrated printing technology of their smartphone or tablet. This allows you to do so even without having to download an app.
How To Connect Canon Pixma Ts3522 Printer To Wifi
Let’s have a look at the straightforward and proper method for connecting your Canon Pixma TS3522 to your existing wireless network.
Where Is The Ip Address On A Canon Pixma Ts3522 Printer?
Your router utilizes a technology known as DHCP to provide an IP address to your device automatically. Because “Dynamic” refers to anything that might change at any moment, the Internet Protocol address of your printer can be different each time you examine it.
The Canon IJ Network Tool is one of the included utilities offered by Canon. Launch it, and then choose Configuration from the Settings menu that appears. You will be shown the current IP address of the printer.
What Is The Password For Canon Ts3522?
You may get the password for the wireless direct connection to the printer from the page dedicated to the network settings on the printer itself. Check out here and drop down to the 3-3-4 row to get the password.
You have the option of connecting the printer to the wifi network via utilizing the application rather than directly using wireless connectivity if that is more convenient for you. You can find the printer among available wireless networks but can’t connect to it. The device’s serial number on its back serves as the password.
Pixma TS3522 printer wifi connection setup
You may need the software that Canon offers specifically for your particular kind of printer to make full use of all of its features. Because you are printing with a Pixma TS model, no drivers are available for it because it uses the AirPrint printing technology.
Because of this, downloading a CUPS printing driver is not required of you now. You may add your printer to the list of available printers on your MAC by connecting it to your MAC through either a USB cable or a network.
Follow the process for printer setup-
- Remove all the orange tape.
- Connect the power cord, and then press the ON button.
- Install the ink cartridges.
- Load plain LTR or A4 size paper.
The printer setup is now complete. Next, connect the printer to your smartphone or computer.
Connecting TS3522 to wifi using Android or tablet
For connecting the Pixma TS3522 to your wireless connection, there is an app to help you available in the Google Play Store.
To do this, please follow these steps:
- Turn the Canon Pixma TS3522 off.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your tablet or Android phone and download Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy.
- Start the Canon Pixma TS3522 printer backup. The letter “O” should appear on the printer’s display. Ensure that the wifi signal on the printer, which is indicated by a blue light, is flashing swiftly and that the Online button is lighted.
- Start up the Canon Print application.
- To add a printer, choose it from the menu on the primary display.
- Select register printer > printing configuration.
- Press on the “connection via the wireless router” option.
- Select your access point or the name of the wireless network you want to utilize.
- After entering the password associated with the wifi network, hit the OK button.
- After the TS3522 has received the network configuration settings, you will be prompted to hit ok when asked.
- Confirm that the TS3522 has been successfully identified, and then choose the printer’s Ip address to establish a connection between the device and the printer.
- After that, ensure you conduct a test print by selecting the print button and pressing Ok to confirm.
TS3522 Printer connecting to the network on Windows 10 in S mode
- After the Pixma TS3522 has been linked to your wireless network, you will be able to add this device to your personal computer running Windows 10 in S mode:
- Press your computer keyboard’s Windows Key and the letter R at the same time and release both of them.
- In the appeared box, Please enter Control, and then click the OK button.
- In the Control Panel, choose “View Devices and Printers” and click on it.
- Click the “Add a printer” button at the very top.
- As the new window is shown, choose the Canon Pixma TS3522 series by clicking on it, then proceed by hitting Next.
- After the driver installation, you will be prompted to click the Finish button.
TS3522 set up a connection without software
It will take you only a little while to complete this step, making connecting a printer to the internet via wifi the most straightforward option. If you want to use this approach, you must first check that your router is equipped with a WPS button.
Check that the router utilizes the WPA or WPA2 security protocols before moving on to the next step. This is an essential component of the router’s protection.
The initial task that needs to be done is to check that everything is activated and operating as it should. Start up the device from which you are delivering the document and the Canon printer you will be using. Now check to see that your wireless router is powered on and maintains a reliable internet connection.
You may connect your wireless devices to your router by pressing the WPS button. Proceed to the Canon Pixma and tap the “Home” button located on the screen touch.
Hold down the ‘Wifi’ button while clicking it, then press the ‘LAN Wireless Set Up’ button, and then hit the ‘OK’ button.
The Canon printing device should be actively searching for an internet connection to join at this point. When a list of available wifi networks appears, choose your network and enter its password.
Please be patient and wait before accessing anything you employ to make this connection. Correctly connecting a printer to a wifi network often takes a short period, and Canon Pixma Ts3522 is not an exception to this rule.
What to do if Canon Pixma TS3522 doesn’t work?
Users need help using printers, and specific devices require more troubleshooting than others. You may accomplish this goal by contacting Canon Support to see if they can help you fix the problem or by reading the documentation that was included with the printer.
The printer’s documentation that came with it should feature a frequently asked questions guide to assist you through numerous common problems. If your printer fails to connect to your wifi correctly, you may verify this by doing the following.
If, after trying all of those options, you still need to be successful, you should get in touch with Canon for some expert assistance.
In the end, the TS3522 Pixma printer from Canon is equipped with wifi and is meant to function together without any problems. In a nutshell, it is easy to connect the printer to your wireless network. It requires some effort initially, but when you’ve gotten acclimated to the process, you’ll find that it’s really relatively simple.
You must ensure that the wifi connection you have is equipped with the necessary software and hardware so that it is able to link to your Canon printer. If it fails, you will need to utilize a hardwired connection.