So you’ve just bought a new LG TV and are wondering how to turn on the WiFi without having to use the remote. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this blog, we’ll explain how to turn on WiFi on LG TV without a remote and get it set up so that you can start streaming content right away. All you need is the correct connection details and some basic tech knowledge – so keep reading for all the details.
Table of Contents
How To Turn On WiFi On LG TV Without Remote
If you’re unfortunate enough to have an LG TV that doesn’t have a remote, don’t worry! You can still connect to the network and turn on WiFi with these simple steps. Once you’ve located the instructions, follow them carefully to complete the process. You’ll need to find your TV’s model number and search for instructions online.
Get A Wired/Wireless Mouse Or Keyboard
There are times when you might not have access to remote control and need to connect to the WiFi. In such cases, using a USB mouse will work just fine. If you’re using a wired or wireless mouse or keyboard that’s LG-supported, connecting it to your TV is easy. Simply enter the network password and hit ‘connect’. Once connected, the TV will recognize the device and open its network settings so you can use it anywhere in your home.
Plug It Into The TV’s USB Port
If you want to watch your favorite TV shows or movies offline, then you will need to connect your LG smart TV to the internet. Follow these simple steps:
- Enter the network name and password into your LG smart TV and click “Connect”.
- Once connected, open the settings on your LG smart TV and select “Networking -> Wi-Fi”.
- If needed, find out where your LG smartTV’s USB port is located – it might be at the back or side of the device! next, use this port to connect to a wireless network (if yours doesn’t have one built-in).
- You’re now ready to start streaming content, accessing apps etcetera!
Press The Physical Button On The TV
To watch live TV using your LG smart TV, follow these simple steps:
- Enter your WiFi network name and password into the settings on your LG smart TV.
- Once you’re connected, press the physical button on the back of your TV to turn on its WiFi connection.
- If you have a remote control, use it to navigate to WiFi > Connections and select “LG TVs.” Otherwise, go to Home > Settings (the gear icon in the top-left corner of the screen) and scroll down until you see “WiFi.” Select it from there and hit enter.
- Your tv will now connect automatically to any available WiFi networks!
Select “Input” From The Options
To connect LG TV to WiFi, you first need to enable it through the settings. From here, you will be able to find and select your WiFi network. Once enabled, select “Input” from the options on the main screen.
Choose “Live Tv”
If you are looking for a way to watch live TV, then an LG tv is definitely the right option. Not only do they have an internal antenna, but you can also turn on WiFi and connect to a specific network. If necessary, you can also enter the network name and password.
Expand The Side Menu
If you’re looking for a way to password-protect your LG TV from internet users who don’t have your permission, expanding the side menu may be just what you need. By pressing the left arrow button and then selecting ‘Wi-Fi’, you will be able to connect to the internet without using a remote. Once connected, passwords can be set up if desired.
Tap “Recommended” On The Side Menu.
This will allow you to connect your TV to a WiFi network automatically. Once connected, you can use the TV’s built-in apps and features like Netflix etcetera.
Press “Yes” When Asked To Connect
If you’re like most people, you probably spend a lot of time watching TV. And if you’re like most people who watch a lot of TVs, chances are you have an LG TV. Whether your LG TV is old or new, this guide will help get it connected to the network and running smoothly. First things first – make sure that your tv is connected to the internet! Next, follow these steps: –
Press the MENU button on your remote control and select Settings > Network settings > Connect to WiFi screen.
Select Your WiFi Network
To turn on WiFi on LG TV without remote, press the HOME button and then select Settings. You are now connected to the network! Select Network and press the right arrow key to get to “Wi-Fi network”. You can now connect to your chosen WiFi network.
Enter Your WiFi Password
If you want to turn on WiFi on LG TV without the remote, follow these steps:
- Select Settings
- Select Network and Internet
- On the “WiFi networks” screen, select your network and enter your password.
- If you’re using an app like Netflix or YouTube that requires an internet connection through WiFi, make sure to enter your WiFi password as well so that it can connect directly to the router!
- Go back to the Home screen. Once you’re connected, you can use all of its features, including streaming content and accessing the internet.
Once you’re connected, you can use all of its features, including streaming content and accessing the internet.
Connect Your LG TV To Your Router Using An Ethernet Cable
If you’re using an ethernet cable to connect your LG TV to the internet, follow these steps:
- Press the Menu button on your remote and select Settings.
- Select Network and then click on the network icon.
- If you want to connect your LG TV to the internet, first turn it on by clicking on its screen once or twice until it enters settings mode (the word ‘SETTINGS’ will appear in blue font at the bottom of the screen).
- Under ‘WiFi’, select the network name that is shown in your router’s list of available networks and enter its password if required (remember to write down this information!).
- Click ‘Connect’ when finished.
How To Improve The WiFi Connection On LG TVs?
There are a few things that you can do to improve your WiFi connection on LG TVs.
First, make sure that the TV is connected to an appropriate network. If it’s not, then try switching networks and resetting the TV if necessary.
Next, check for any obstructions in the area near the TV such as cables or walls.
Finally, connect the device to which you want to access the Internet directly instead of through the LG TV.
By doing this, you will bypass any unnecessary lag time and reduce interference from other devices in your home.
What Are The Most Common LG TV WIFI Issues?
There are a lot of different LG TV models out there, and as such, they all come with their own set of WIFI issues. Some of the most common problems include connection issues, slowdowns, and choppiness in streaming content. To prevent these problems from happening in the first place, it is important to test your LG TV’s WIFI network before you purchase it.
There are several common LG TV WIFI issues that users face. Some of the common issues include:
- Poor signal quality
- Connection issues
- Stuck on the loading screen
- Wi-Fi not working at all
If you are experiencing any of the above LG TV WiFi issues, here are some solutions that may help:
- If your issue is with poor signal quality, try to move your LG TV closer to a strong Wi-Fi signal.
- If connection issues persist, make sure all cords and cables between the television and router/modem are fully plugged in and properly aligned. Try changing either the router/modem or cable if needed.
- If stuck on the loading screen upon pressing the OK button on the remote, press the POWER button in front of the TV for 2 seconds then press the ENTER button on the remote.
- If Wi-Fi is not working at all, try restarting the TV and router/modem.
There you have it! This simple guide on how to turn on WiFi on LG TV without remote will help you get connected anytime you want. By following the steps listed, you’ll be able to connect your LG TV to the internet without the need for a remote. So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try and enjoy your internet connection without any disturbances!
You May Like To Read Also: