If you’re looking for a way to keep an eye on your child while they’re away from home, consider using an Owlet camera.
Owlet is a company that makes wearable technology that helps parents keep an eye on their children. Their products include a wide range of wearable devices, from a simple home security camera to a smartwatch that monitors your child’s vital signs.
In this article, I’ll show you how to set up your Owlet camera and start using it to keep track of your child. Ready to get started?
How To Set Up an Owlet Camera?
An Owlet app is required to access live streaming. On the Owlet app, follow the setup instructions:
- Start by exploring the Owlet app in the App store.
- Connect the USB wire end of the Smart cable to the camera.
- Attach the USB power adapter’s adverse end now. The AC joint should be close to the adapter.
- Start Owlet after installing it.
- Select the Owlet cam. In pairing mode, the Cam says ready to pair.
- There is a frequent blinking of blue and red lights in Owlet cameras. Take a picture of the wifi signal with your camera now. QR codes appear on the Owlet cam app interface.
- Hold the camera up to the QR code. Avoid putting the phone too close or too far away.
- Stay until the camera sounds a beeping voice. The app screen displays pairing successfully when the beep voice sounds.
- You will be asked to create a child mode if the pairing is successful. Please create a profile and select it for your camera.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Do I Put My Owlet Camera In Pairing Mode?
Activate the pairing mode on your Cam. The status light of your Cam will blink alternately red and blue for about 3 seconds after you press the button. Upon hearing the spoken confirmation phrase, “Ready to pair,” release the button immediately. Pairing mode has been activated on your Cam.
Why Won’t My Owlet Camera Connect?
Power-cycle your Cam and re-pair it:
- Disconnect the power cable from the Owlet Cam for 3-5 minutes.
- Connect the power cable to the camera.
- If your Cam isn’t streaming, make sure its cable is plugged in and in good condition.
How Do I Connect My Owlet Cam Without wifi?
The Owlet Baby Monitor works even if you don’t have wifi in your home or if your wifi connection goes down. A notification will be sent via colored lights and audible sounds when the Base Station communicates with the Smart Sock via Bluetooth.
How Do I Manually Connect To Owlet?
Select the Owlet wifi network from the wifi settings area on your mobile device. Click OK if you receive an error message. Make sure that your Owlet account is connected.
How To Pair Owlet Cam?
- Activate your Owlet Cam. Connect the Micro USB end of the Smart Cable to the Owlet Cam.
- Connect your Owlet Cam to your phone and wifi. Set up an Owlet device by opening the New Owlet App.
- To complete pairing, use the QR code.
- Create a profile for your child.
- Stream live now.
Why Is My Owlet Camera Not Turning On?
The following suggestions will assist you in fixing your Owlet cam baby monitor if it is not working.
- Ensure that all wire connections to the AC joint are secure.
- It would help if you plugged the micro USB end into the camera and the USB end into the power adapter.
- ACV joints should be used separately. There may be a problem with the AC joint.
- Reset the Owlet camera and power it on again.
How To Reset Owlet Camera?
- You can do the Owlet factory reset by holding the button on the back of the camera for around 16 to 20 seconds.
- The LED light will stop illuminating.
- There will be a sound when resetting; please wait.
- That’s all there is to it; the camera has been reset.
So this is how it’s done. Now that you have set up everything, you must sit back and enjoy the view. You can check on your child whenever they’re away from home. In case they get lost or have a problem at school, you will be notified instantly. No more worries! The Owlet camera can even report unusual behavior – like crying for no reason – that might mean something has happened to them.
Leave a Reply