Are you using an Xfinity Camera? Do you want to turn on night vision but don’t know how? This easy guide will tell you how to turn on night vision on the Xfinity Camera. Xfinity is one of the most popular Device Manufacturers that deliver different services to customers. Xfinity is a specialist in delivering different types of services.
When you try to turn on the night vision on your Xfinity security camera, then you will be taken to the night vision option of your camera. From the list of cameras that appear on your screen, select the camera on which you want to turn on the night vision.
Night vision is an exciting feature of the Xfinity Home camera. It allows you to see in the dark and can be a great help in identifying threats to your home.
However, if you’re having trouble turning on night vision or adjusting its brightness, there are steps you can take to fix the problem. In this article, we’ll show you how to turn on night vision for your Xfinity Home camera and what troubleshooting tips we recommend if it’s not working properly.
Table of Contents
Steps To Turn On Night Vision On The Xfinity Camera
To turn on night vision on the Xfinity camera, follow these steps.
Step 1: Open The Xfinity Home App
To turn on night vision, you’ll need to first open the Xfinity Home app.
- Make sure that you’re signed into your Xfinity account.
- Open the Xfinity Home app on your device and make sure it has been installed with the latest version of Android or iOS (or Windows, if applicable).
If you don’t have the Xfinity Home app installed yet, download it from either Google Play or App Store by clicking here.
Step 2: Tap On The Camera You Want To Adjust
- Tap once on the camera you want to adjust.
- Tap on the camera in the list, or tap on it in the viewfinder if you’re already viewing it.
Step 3: Tap on “Settings”
After you have connected to your camera, tap on it. This will open up the settings screen for that particular camera.
To access the settings, tap on the icon in the top right corner of your screen (Settings).
Step 4: Tap on “Night Vision”
- Tap on “Night Vision”
- Night vision is turned on
Step 5: Scroll Down To The “Camera Settings” Section
The next step is to scroll down to the “Camera Settings” section. Here, you can adjust the brightness of your night vision or toggle it on or off. You can also adjust motion sensitivity settings here as well.
Step 6: Toggle The Switch To Turn On Night Vision
You can now adjust the brightness of your image by using the slider bar located in the top left corner of your screen.
Step 7: Adjust The Brightness As Needed
If the camera’s night vision is not working well, you can adjust the brightness by tapping on the screen and sliding your finger up or down. If it’s too dark, increase the brightness; if it’s too bright, lower it.
If you want to turn off the camera’s night vision feature entirely (for example, when using motion detection), tap on this icon again.
Step 8: Turn On Night Vision.
A night vision feature is a great option that allows you to see in low-light conditions. You can adjust the brightness, turn on/off night vision, and more via the app.
If you’re having trouble getting your camera to turn on, it’s possible that there are some issues with the device itself. If the camera has enough light and is pointed at what you want it to see, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure your internet connection is working properly. You can test this by connecting another device (like a laptop) via Ethernet or Wi-Fi and seeing if they can access the internet as well. If not, contact Comcast customer service for assistance with setting up an appointment with an Xfinity technician if necessary.
- Ensure that both devices (your phone and Xfinity camera) are connected on the same network before trying again; this will ensure that both are communicating correctly with each other rather than relying solely on Bluetooth connectivity alone for transmission purposes.
Once you’ve turned on night vision, you can adjust the brightness of the camera’s screen. This is helpful if it is too bright or too dark in your room at night and needs to be adjusted.
If the camera still doesn’t work after following these steps, try restarting your router or modem before contacting Xfinity customer support for further assistance.
We sincerely hope this blog post about how to turn on night vision on the Xfinity camera has been helpful for you to find out how you can turn on night vision on the Xfinity camera.
As we mentioned, the Xfinity cameras are an amazing tool for you to use to help protect your home and family or to see what’s going on in another room when you’re not there.