Blurams camera is one of the best low light security cameras. It’s really easy to use. The camera has features like red-eye reduction, face detection, and smile detection. There’s also a selfie flash. You can use the blurams camera for taking photos and selfies.
The camera is great for low light photography and the blur effect it gives to your photos. You can also record a video in the blurams camera. The camera has a selfie flash. The selfie flash lights up your face when you take a selfie.
Every Blurams camera has a reset button. The reset button is located in the battery compartment at the bottom of your camera. If you have lost your password or want to restore the language of an older model, this button will allow you to do so. Resetting the blur camera setting is easy, but there are a lot of settings that you need to do. This blog will look at all the settings that you need to reset a Blurams camera.
Table of Contents
How To Reset A Blurams Camera
There are so many models of Blurams Camera. Each camera has its unique way of resetting the option. All of the theses have been discussed below.
How to reset a Blurams Indoor Camera
- Power off the camera.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of your camera for 10 seconds until you hear a beep sound from it.
This will reset the lens position, which should fix the problem. If you still experience blurry images in your photos, send your camera to Nikon for servicing.
How to reset a Blurams Outdoor Camera
To reset a Blurams Outdoor camera,
Step 1: You’ll need to power off the camera and then press and hold the reset button for five seconds. After this, please wait for the camera to restart before releasing your finger from pressing its reset button.
Step 2: When it’s done rebooting, it will go through a setup process where you can choose whether or not you want to change any of its settings (e.g., date/time). If not selected during this step-by-step process, these options will be set automatically by default.
How to reset a Blurams Home Pro Camera
To reset a Blurams Home Pro camera,
Step 1: Power off your camera. To do this, press and hold the power button on top of the device until it turns off.
Step 2: Remove the battery from its compartment in the back of the camera (you’ll see a small slot).
Step 3: Wait 15 seconds with no batteries installed before putting them back in again (this will clear out any memory).
Step 4: Reinsert your battery into its compartment, then turn on your Blurams Home Pro Camera by pressing down on that same power button until you see its light turn green or orange (or whatever color represents “on”).
How to reset a Blurams Home Lite Camera
To reset a Blurams Home Lite Camera:
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of your camera for 10 seconds, until you hear a beep or see an LED light up in red.
- Your camera will restart and be in factory default mode when this process is complete; you can now connect to the app.
How To Reset A Blurams Video Doorbell Camera
To reset a Blurams Video Doorbell Camera:
- Power off the camera and remove the battery, as well as any SD cards that are installed.
- Wait for 10 seconds, then place the battery back in place and screw on the cover again.
- Power on your Blurams video doorbell camera and you should be good to go.
Why can’t I reset the Blurams camera?
The most common reasons that you can not reset your Blurams Camere are,
- If your camera does not work after the reset, contact the manufacturer of your camera.
- Your camera is still under warranty; they will likely repair or replace it for free. If you still need to, you may have to pay for the repair.
- If your camera has a lens that doesn’t retract or extend properly, try cleaning the contacts on the camera body and lens with a soft cloth. If this doesn’t solve the problem, follow the same steps as above to reset it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Here are some FAQs has been answered.
Why Is My Blurams Camera Blinking Green?
There are a few reasons why your Blurams camera might be blinking green.
- One possibility is that the camera is not properly connected to the power source.
- Another possibility is that there is something obstructing the camera’s view, such as a piece of tape or a finger.
- Finally, it is also possible that the camera is not turned on. If you have checked all of these things and the camera is still blinking green, you may need to reset the camera or contact customer support.
Why Is My Blurams Camera Not Connecting?
There are a few reasons why your Blurams camera might not be connecting.
- First, make sure that the camera is powered on and that the power light is lit.
- Then, check that the camera is properly connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- If you’re still having trouble, try restarting the camera and your router. If the problem persists, you may need to factory reset the camera.
Here, we’ve shown you how to reset the Blurams indoor and outdoor cameras. We hope that it has been helpful. If you have a Blurams camera that has had a reset done, be sure to take pictures and videos so that you can document the process.
Resetting your camera can improve its performance and make it easier to use in the future. By doing this, you can make sure that your pictures are quality control for when you need them most.
You May Like TO Read Also: